Saturday, April 27, 2013

Rainy Days

The mid-west has a funny way of making the season completely irrelevant concerning weather. Sometimes it's obnoxious, but other times it creates a lot of rain. I love rain. When it rains my best friend, Mary, and I have to go out and do something to celebrate. 







Needless to say it was a wonderful day. Isn't Mary just stinkin' adorable? I just adore her! Rainy days are for bright colors and long walks, even in 4 inch heels in a park. 

What's your favorite activity on a rainy day? 


2 comments:

Briggysmalls said...

Love the banner! And my favorite thing to do would be drink tea and write. :]

P.S. You and Mary are both stinkin' adorable.

Reid said...

Great pictures! My favorite thing to do on a rainy day is to listen to the Dan in Real Life soundtrack. Sondre Lerche is an amazing musician and his songs remind me of a rainy day on the east coast. And I also like to drink coffee but that's not just on rainy days...